Wednesday, October 9, 2013

That Being Said...This Is Amazing















I hear these two phrases every day: 'that being said' and 'This is amazing.'

Some people use 'that being said' when all they need to say is 'but.'

ex: I try to eat healthy. That being said, I still eat doughnuts every morning.

ex: I try to eat healthy, but I still eat doughnuts every morning.

'This is amazing.' is said so much you'd think everything in the world is
amazing. Animals are amazing...People are amazing... Food is amazing...
I could go on and on.

Instead of saying amazing all the time use one of these words:

  • awesome
  • terrific
  • fabulous
  • marvelous
  • wonderful
  • fantastic
  • incredible
  • remarkable
  • astounding
  • miraculous
  • outstanding
  • spectacular
  • extraordinary

No comments:

Post a Comment